Why Osborne King for your career?
We are a leading Northern Irish firm of chartered surveyors specialising in commercial property consultancy. As a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited firm our professional surveying staff are either chartered members of the RICS or are working towards full membership through the company’s graduate scheme.
We are fully committed to promoting and developing the careers of all our employees to enable them to reach their full potential.
GRADUATE SURVEYOR - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES / ASSET MANAGEMENT
CLOSING DATE: 30 NOVEMBER 2021
The Graduate Surveyor will support the Director and Surveyors within the Professional Services and Asset Management departments including assisting with:
- surveying properties including preparation of notes and measurements
- market research including comparable sales / letting information and producing required schedules and analysis
- drafting of valuation and consultancy reports
- property inspections and compliance auditing
- setting and managing property service charge budgets and expenditure
- sourcing services to provide best value to landlords and tenants
- pursuing and recovering outstanding balances from tenants
- resolving problems swiftly and effectively
- providing a high level of client service to property owners
- carry out other duties in the departments as reasonably required
Osborne King is an equal opportunities employer.
Sign Up for Updates